Shared branching allows credit unions from across the country and abroad to share facilities, giving you thousands of convenient locations to perform transactions just as if you were at your home credit union. So, whether you are at work, home, or favorite travel destination, credit unions participating in shared branching are always nearby!
What is Shared Branching?
The shared branching network stretches across more than 4,300 locations internationally. All of which allow you to access your account and conduct a range of transactions such as:
- Cash or Check Deposits to Share or Share Draft Accounts
- Cash or Check Withdrawals from Share or Share Draft Accounts
- Cash Recognized Payroll Checks
- Make Transfers Between Accounts
- Loan Payments
- Purchase of Official Checks and Theme Park Tickets
- VISA Cash Advances (Most Locations)
- VISA Gift Cards (Most Locations)
- And More!
- Your Home Credit Union’s Name
- Account Number
- Valid Government-Issued Photo Identification
The following services cannot be provided at a shared branching location:
- Accounts Cannot be Opened or Closed
- Non-Members Cannot Cash Checks Drawn on Participating Credit Union Members Accounts